Friday, May 2, 2008

Weigh In

I am down 1.2 from last week when I was back up to 175. So I am just going to keep working at it and keep losing every week. My goal is to be down 13lbs by the end of August. So far I am working my way there. I went to the dentist last night for my filling and my mouth was really frozen. Then because I was starving when the freezing wore off at 7, I had a poutine for dinner. Not the best choice but I journalled it and moved on. My goal for today is to eat well, drink 3 liters of water. I am still feeling a bit run down but not as bad as early in the week, I am mostly just tired now. I think by the end of the weekend I should be back to normal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah! It's back down you go. :)

Thank you for your lovely comment, it meant a lot to me. As for the credit card thing... I have used up most of it for school this last semester. :( So far I have decided now that it is probably the best that I do not go, but... my husband is disagreeing with me and says I should still go. I guess only time will tell and when the funeral is now.

Take care of yourself and glad you got some things done with your teeth. :) Hopefully it will be smoother sailing for you now. :)