Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last night didn't go as planned, I had a crappy day at work and then when we got home Battery and I got into an argument. So I ended up skipping out on my run, instead I just went for a walk around the block a couple times, so I did get moving just not as much as planned. Eating wise I had a few snacks after dinner, not great but I stayed within my points plus I had 5 flex points left over. Tonight Battery has a dentist appointment so I am going to drop him off, go for a run and then come back and pick him up.
We have been doing a lot of planning for our Trip to Hawaii, Battery has his heart set on doing the Road to Hana. I am not really too crazy about it since the road is supposed to be really bad with step drop offs, but since its the one thing he really wants to do we are going to do it. Since I am the driver I told him we are going to leave early and just take it slow. We will probably it within the first couple days of being there, since it will be easier to get up since our bodies will still be on Vancouver time. Other than that I want to go snorkeling for sure and go to a Luau, maybe go on a dinner cruise we will see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry things did not go as planned for you there... I hope things got smoothed out in the end though.

Planning a trip can really be a pain sometimes as everyone has different things that they want to do. Try going there for your own wedding and there is a total of 8 people with you! I don't think I was able to do very much of the things that I wanted at all when I went to Hawaii. My hubby and I have agreed that we need to go just ourselves to go get to see the things we wanted to the first time.

Hope things get a bit better!