Thursday, May 22, 2008

Still

Well I finally got my car back, it cost $500. Wasn't too happy about it but at least I have my car back. I have been doing weights, crunches, squats & lunges all week. I stepped on the scale this morning and I am up 2lbs. I am so frustrated right now, I was planning on being back at 170 by the end of the month but I guess that isn't going to happen. I think it might be from the weight lifiting but still I am really not happy about it. It likes I am never going to lose this weight. Its all because I quit smoking, even though I am smoking a couple a day again.
I am looking into booking our trip to Maui. It looks like you can't smoke really anywhere in Maui, so I guess I will have no choice but to quit smoking when we are there. I have looked and can't find any hotels with even smoking areas. But maybe it will be a good way to get my bum in gear and quit once and for all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you still being able to book your trip to Hawaii! Yeah! And so glad that your car did not cost you an arm and a leg to get fixed too!

Sorry about the wi for you... I know how badly you want to hit that goal by the end of the month. Keep at it though. You are doing a wonderful job and I am sure that your clothes are continuing to show positive results. Speaking of which, did you take your measurements yet? :)