Wednesday, April 30, 2008

On the mend

Well I am back at work today, I would say I am about 90% better. I am hoping to be 100% by the end of the week. I am really thankfull I had the flu this year I think it really helped me from being really badly sick. Today my plan is to eat healthy, drink 3 liters of water and if I feel up to after work gets some excerise in. I have a lot of work to catch up on so that will hopefully make the day feel better. HTabbey thanks for the well wishes when I posted I was sick. I hope everyone has a great day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Anytime sweetie! lol :) I am just glad you are feeling better now.

Great plans for the day/week! You are doing better than I here. This being tired has got me week in the food area... time to hit the ol' reset button for me! :)

Glad to hear things are better.

Take care!