Friday, May 16, 2008

Weigh In

I stepped on the scale this morning for my weekly weigh in and my weight was the same. I have excerise more this week so I think that might be it. I really wish I had taken my measurments before to see if I had lost inches. My jeans are feeling really baggy in the waist so that might be it. I am just going to keep eating well and excerising and hopefully I will see a loss this week. Battery is talking me to the Zoo tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it since the weather is so great. I hope everyone has a great long weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Take your measurements now! lol :) You are doing so great with everything and with all that moving around I am not surprised that the body is a changing! :)

Glad to be back as I have missed seeing how you all have been doing... I had hoped to check in a bit and things did not work out in that area as much as I had planned... Did you know the only starbucks I saw outside of the airport was when I went to the city to look at the shops! (did not quite have the laptop with me at the time... )

A sts on the scale? Its all good when you are moving like that! :) Now, off to go take those measurements so you can see more of all this hard work you are doing. :)