Thursday, May 8, 2008

Weigh In

I know its a day early but tomorrow is going to be crazy and I wasn't sure if I would be able to get online to log my weight or not. Also I know HTabby is leaving on her trip today and I know she has been dying to know how I did this week. So without further ado, I am down 1.2, I am back to 172.8, I am so happy. I think I can totally make my goal of being down to 170 by the end of May. My plan for this weekend is to stay on plan and not use all my flex in one day as usual I am going to try to only use half of my flex this weekend and see how I do.

I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me out when I was getting down and being my cheering squad espiscally(sp) HTabby you are awesome!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

I am so doing a happy dance for you right now! You go girl! :)

(thanks ever so much for the sneak peek :) as you just cheered up my day) :)