Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Day 3

Well I did end up going out for dinner last night, I had a blackened chicken burger with salad for 11 points. It was really good I would get it again next time I go. I didn't get a chance to get any excerise last night with going out for dinner last night. Tonight I am working an extra half an hour so I won't be home to 5:00pm, I usually get home at 4:30pm but I hope the weather stays the same and I am going to go for a jog/walk again. I am feeling good from getting this excerise again. I took a look at the scale this morning and I am up a pound from last week, I have been working hard this week so hopefully I see a loss or stay the same at least. I ate a lot of junk last weekend so it might be from that. I am drinking lots of water today so hopefully that will help a bit. Well here is my menu for today.

B-Banana & Oatmeal
L-Sandwich, apple, fruit snacks
S-Plum and Bananan

Dinner-
I am not sure Battery will be home first so whatever he cooks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well I am glad you got to still go out. :) It sounds like it was a really nice meal... :) 1 lb? Could have been the sodium from the chicken too... and that would be a drop in the hat for you to lose. Great job and glad to see your mood improved. :) I so can not wt till your next wi..... :)