Thursday, May 29, 2008

Not to hot

I had a bit of a melt down in the car this morning and started crying when I was dropping Battery off at work. I have been working so hard to keep it together but I am so worried about my grandma. Also my dad has a heart condition so I am worried about him too. Eating and excerise wise has been pretty bad this week too. I know I need to get back into it because it will help me because punishing my body isn't going to make any better. My sister in law is the C word, I never use that word but for her its true. Last night my parents were out with them and my mom said to her and my brother did you hear about your grandma, that only 20% of her lungs are left. Well apparntley my sister in law looked like she just won the lottery. I am sure she would be happy if my grandma died because she wants to get her hands on her money. She is really sick and twisted. I am going to end there before I get upset again since I am at work. Everyone have a great day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OH... Really big (((((HUGS))))) being sent to you right now... You really need it.

When times are tough like this and you have a good gut feeling about someone only wanting what they will benefit from the worst is not fun. Can you avoid her at all for the next bit until you get yourself a bit centered again? I know it isn't very nice but you need to take care of 'you' a bit here.

I think that with everything all adding up like your car breaking down, your grandma, your sister, the pressure of losing wt and the scare of failing has all kinda come crashing down on you at the moment. You can get through this and will only be stronger in the end. I am glad to hear though that you are still trying to get out for a walk or run though... the exercise really does help the stress - mind you... so does a good bubble bath and book too. :)

Take care!