Sunday, May 4, 2008

Good Day

I woke up this morning and it was a beautiful day so I decided to head out for walk/jog. I went around the track 4 times, walking half the way and then jogging half. It feels good to actually get some excerise for once. My plan for this week is to get some excerise each day, tuesday night we are going out for dinner with some people from my work, but I know where we are going and I have planned out my dinner, so I can plan my day accordingly. It feels great to be back in control again. Battery and I had a nice relaxing day today, after my run I came home and got back into bed with him stayed there for most of the day. We haven't done that in forever so it was nice to do, then in the afternoon my brother dropped by with the twins. It was great to see them because it had been a few weeks. They are crawling like crazy now its soo cool. I didn't do that great eating wise but I had some flex left and I only went over my points by a couple so I am feeling really good. I am still super tired today I am not really sure what is wrong with me, it might be because tom is on its way. I am going to get to bed early and have a good sleep. Thats all for me now, I'll be back tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You just gotta love those just hanging out days. :) and look at you! Around the track 4 times! Great job!!!! It sure must have felt so nice having that nice relaxing time after for the rest of the day. :) Definitely worth it once and a while.