Saturday, May 31, 2008

Better Day

Today has been a really good day. As soon as I got up this morning I went jogging. I jogged around four times. The first time I made it around almost all the way, the other 3 I went around half way and walked half way. Then I hit up Costco with my mom and then I was supposed to go visit my best friend. But I got a call for the Witch-In-law Jonathon has bronchitis and was at the hospital, so she need a babysitter for Manning. So Battery and I ended up going to pick him up and watched for a couple hours it was a lot of fun. We took for a long walk almost an hour through the trails by our house. He seemed to really enjoy it, I don't think he he has ever been taken anywhere like that. Then we got home and my dad took over babysitting so we could make the movie since already bought tickets. Sex and The City was awesome I really enjoyed it, I laughed, I credit, it was great. Battery only enjoyed it for the first hour I think and then got restless, but it was so sweet of him to go with me. We just grabbed some pizza for dinner and are relaxing right now. But boy am I wipped out my legs are killing me, so I think it will be an early night for me but all in all a great day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job on the running!!! You are doing so well. :)
(I am jealous :) )

Glad to hear the movie was good as I was debating about going with one of my friends here. My hubby would laugh at me if I asked him.

That must have been so nice to go for a walk like that. :)

Glad things are going a bit better for you now.