Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Monday, April 28, 2008
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Friday, April 25, 2008
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Friday, April 18, 2008
I have monday and tuesday off work and I am really looking forward to a bit of a break. I think if the weather is nice we are going to go to Vancouver Aquarium and make to mini golf so it should be a lot of fun. Tonight I am going to see my best friends, she is pregenat and due in June but has been put on bed rest, since she went into mild labour on the weekend. So I am going over to visit and take over some presents we bought.
My teeth are still sore but not as bad so hopefully I am getting there and I will feel way better soon. I hope everyon has a wonderful friday!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
I think with my laptop I might start using it when its plugged in. The battery is supposed to last for 3 hours but it seems to me it doesn't last very long at all.
Well I hope everyone has a great day, now go drinks some water!
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Well exercising is just not happening for me this week. I worked out on Sunday but other than that nothing. My tooth has been really sore the last few days and I just can't face it. I feel guilty but I know I have to take care of myself first. So I am hoping to stay the same weight as last week. I will know in two days how it went. I have a dentist appt tomorrow morning so hopefully they will be able to fix me up.
I hope everyone has a great day.
Monday, April 14, 2008
I almost forgot! lol
Here we go!
I have been tagged by Melanie, and I am tagging a list of you! lol
Rules of the game:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs
5. leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged
My random/weird facts...
1. I am scared of snakes
2. I hate hate hate excerise but make myself do it anyways
3. I love nothing better than staying home and relaxing with my husband
4. I have always dreamed of living on the beach in Hawaii
5. I used to be the messiest person you would meet, my room was disgusitng. Now I like everything clean and I like to organize.
6. When I get into work in the morning I have to check my email, facebook, and then due my blog and it has to be in that order. I don't know why, it just does
7. I talk to myself on occasion while working
I am kind of stuck on the rest.
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Dh has promised me is he going to pick up Alvin and the Chipmunks for me after work, so I think we will watch that tonight or tomorrow. I can't wait to see it. I know its a kids film but I love. I am girl that loves Finding Nemo afterall.
Well I hope everyone has a great day!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
Friday, April 4, 2008
I bought a laptop off ebay last night, I got a good deal on it. Only problem is I just realized they are sending it UPS. I heard that anything coming from the states VIA UPS is horrible and they charge huge brockerage fees. So I am not looking forward to that. Its due to get here next Friday so hopefully I don't have to pay too much.
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
So far today is off to a crappy start, I had a bad sleep and woke up with a plugged ear and then DH and I got into a stupid argument over nothing so that hasn't put in the best mood. Hopefully work will be better today than yesterday.