Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bring on the Sun

Since it stopped raining yesterday after work I went for a walk/jog, doing the usual half and half but I went around 5 times this time. Hopefully I will be able to work up to going around a full time soon. I then went home and did my 100 crunches. My shoulders are a bit sore from them so I think I might be doing them wrong. Tonight I am going to do my strength training and crunches. Canela thanks for the suggestion, I have never measured myself maybe I will tonight and then I can go from there. I have always been so focused on the scale I don't think of much else. I hope the sun comes out soon, I painted my toenails last night and am wearing pretty sandals with the skirt today. I am so sick of winter clothes hopefully spring is here for good. Well tomorrow is my weigh in so hopefully I will be reporting some good results.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You sure are making some great progress with the run/walking around that track! You are on half and halves now? I am impressed! :) 100 crunchies! You sure are doing some great work there. No wonder your clothes are starting to feel looser. :)

Keep up the great work!

And I forgot to say in the post above - have a great day at the zoo!