Friday, May 30, 2008

On the mend

I am feeling a lot better today. I had a nice quiet evening at home last night with DH and I really needed. I went over to see my Grandma last night too and she is looking really good. I think the pills have really helped her, it also made me feel a better too. As for my sister in law I have no wish to see her right now so I am just steering clear of her. I skipped weigh in this morning and I know I shouldn't but right now I just need to concentrate on getting myself feeling better right now. I am still eating healthy and going to try and excerise as much as possible. But I am just taking this break over the weekend not worrying about tracking or weight loss. I think I really need it at this point. My plan for this weekend is just to spend time with Battery and he is taking me to see Sex and The City movie tomorrow. I am really looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better today AND that you are taking some time out for yourself to re-center. I am happy that your grandma was looking better.

You MUST have a good man there to agree to take you to that movie! lol Most men I know would think of every excuse in the book not to go! :)

Enjoy your time... :)

TinyTrim said...

I'm glad to hear things are going a little bit better. Take care of yourself this weekend and have a good time at the movie. Hugs!