Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Last night I ate well and stayed within my points. When I got home from work I did weights, crunches and squats for 20 mintues, then I had a Lean Cusine Panini for dinner and some sunflower seeds as a snack with I watched The Hills. Today my plan is to eat good I am going to post my menu below and drink lots of water. Battery and I were suppoed to take a friends of our from the USA office for dinner, but the wife couldn't make because of a sick cat so I am not sure if we are still going. I will talk to him when he gets into the office, we were going to whitespot and I had my dinner planned out, I was going to get the low fat chicken burger that comes with salad for 10 points, but we will see what happens. Here is my menu for today:

B-Oatmeal and Banana-2
Snack-Strawberries and plum-0.5

Lunch
Sandwich-3
100 call bits & bites-2
Apple-1

Dinner-
Not sure now but I have 14.5 left.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

2nd day in a row!!! Well done and looking good. :)

So how is your energy been with the exercise and the eating OP more? Are you feeling a bit better? More energy yet? I found when I really stuck to being OP and that, I felt so much better over all - besides the tiredness from working out. :)

That is to bad about looking forward to going out for supper and then it not going through. You had a plan in place and ready to go. I hope you ended up getting to go or were able to do something else that was worth it. :)

Keep up the great work! :)