Saturday, May 3, 2008

Busy Day

Today was crazy busy, I didn't have time for excerise, but I am still feeling run down so I will get back on it tomorrow. Eating wise wasn't too great but I had all my flex and my daily points left so I think I did good. This morning Battery and I took my grandparents grocerry shopping and to Walmart. At Walmart we were looking for a pool for the twins for there birthday, I can't believe they are almost one already. Anyways they didn't have it at that location so we kind of gave up on it. Then we headed back out again to see IronMan it was really good I really enjoyed and we picked up Pizza for dinner. After dinner I started calling Walmarts in the area to find the pool. I finally found one at a location about 30 mintues from here, but they wouldn't hold it overnight so we headed out to get it at 9pm. Now we are finally home and I am getting a chance to relax, we rented Mario Kart for the Wii, it was good but I still like the one on gamecube better. Well I am off to bed now, looks like I gave everyone a blow by blow of my day I hope I didn't bore everyone too much. I hope everyone has an enjoyable rest of the weekend. I will post more tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Busy day indeed! So did you like IronMan? My hubby wants to go and see it and I wasn't really to sure about it, but have heard good things thus far though.

Speaking of Wii's, I forgot... are you getting the Wi Fit? I haven't played the Mario one yet.