Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Jogging

I went for my walk/jog after work today, I went around the track 4 times, walking half way then
jogging half way. I am happy that I went for it and I felt great afterwards, but I am kind of frustrated that I can't make it all the way around yet. I know I need to build up slowly it only my second time out lately. Now that the weather is better I am trying to keep it up, I was to go jogging/walking 2-3 times a week and do weights/crunches/squats two times a week. I am feeling really good this week with eating well and the excerise. Hopefully I will see a nice loss this week, but if its not a big one I won't be too disapponited since I had a bad eating wise weekend. I am feeling really excited about excerise and weight watchers lately it hasn't happened in a long time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Again... YEAH!!! :) It sure does feel good doesn't it, especially when you are feeling more positive about things.

As for making it all the way around... don't push yourself too much... we DON"T need you injured too. lol In no time you will be flying around it and smiling at what you have accomplished. :)

If I don't post for a while - hang in there and I will be looking to see how you are doing as soon as I can.

Take care of yourself!