Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blah

I know I haven't posted in a few days but I haven't been feeling that great emotionally lately. Its seems like everything I touch I break, I came into work yesterday and my computer was broken too. Today I can't log into our system, I am starting to take it all personally. Eating wise wasn't great over the weekend, we went out drinking Saturday night at the pub I went over my flex points by 9. I wasn't too happy about it but at least I tracked it. Excerise wise also not great, I skipped my run on sunday because I was way too hungover to go. Monday and yesterday I just did some weights, squats, lunges and crunches. Today I find out about my car and how much its going to cost. It will either be 350 for the starter or up to $1500 for the starter and the fly wheel. I am keeping my fingers crosee that its only the starter. It is I will be able to book our trip to Hawaii today, if not there goes any vacation at all this year. I am just so much on edge right now and I am feeling so stressed out. I am really hoping it turns out well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really hope things turn out for you too! I really think that there can be some truth to this whole 'Hump Day' Wednesday thing as I am feeling it also. You know my cure? Be goofy. :) As you will read on my blog, it was an interesting morning again here. But, nothing like doing something totally off key to break the boredom and downward spiral feeling... :)

Good job on still keeping track of the pts on the weekend! Things happened and you had some fun and it was a very good decision not to run when you were hungover - dehydration and running do not mix. You did an awesome workout another day!

Hawaii? I hope you will still be able to book your trip... I love that place!

Take care of yourself!