Monday, June 2, 2008

I am so tired today, I could of used a day off. Jonathon ended up back in the hospital yesterday so we had Manning again for about 5 hours. Battery and I took him for another long walk and to the playground. I think he really enjoyed himself, my eating wasn't that great yesterday for some reason on Sundays I always seem to eat too much. But at least I got lots of excerise. As long as the weather holds out here today the plan is to go jogging after work. I noticed the jogging and walking is really working on my legs, I can see a differnce right way. Which is awesome because I have always hated my legs, but now my stomach seems to the bigger part so I will have to fiqure out some excerises for that part of my body. I started a challenge on the weight watchers thread which I think will help me. I am running it to October 1st, its called the end of summer challenge so if anyone else wants in just let me know. Well I better get to it, I hope everyone has a good one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that you still managed to move about and have fun on your run today!

I am going to have to check out you challenge - I have not been around the GDT very much lately... I skim through it when I have time and that has been as far as I get besides posting on my regular thread.

Hope your day goes well!