Friday, June 27, 2008

Weigh in

I am up 0.6 this week. I was hoping to lose but I am going to try to not take to hard. I have still lost 3.2lbs this month. I think that is pretty good. The last 10-15lbs are always the hardest to lose so I am just going to keep at it and hope I see a loss next week. My plans for this weekend, I am going shopping tomorrow with my mom need to get a couple more skirts and Battery is working. Then Sunday I am supposed to have lunch with one of my girlfriends that hasn't been around that much so hopefully she keeps our plans this time. Then monday I am working which sucks but at least I have tuesday off. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well it is not up 3.2 lbs like I had last week! :) .6 is not much and you can lose that in no time.

Great plan on the workouts! Are you still going to the track at all yet again?

Enjoy your weekend!