Thursday, June 19, 2008

I think I am pretty much better now. So I am looking forward to actually having a workout tonight, I am going to take it slow but I think it will be good to get off my butt. Work has been crazy this week but I brought me mp3 player to keep more focused so I can get through everything. I have decided aganist getting those boots they are just too much money, with us going to Hawaii we don't have a lot of extra income right now. So instead I have ordered two sex and the city books from chapters as a treat for myself. Well that is all for me today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe you can find another pair of them later after your holidays... that is the one thing great about ebay, you can find almost anything anytime. :)

So I am happy that you are feeling better today... now lets hope that you stay that way! lol and do as you said tonight, just take it easy if you are working out.