Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Its Offical

I am sick, yesterday I thought I was just super tired. But thismorning I woke up and I had a headache, sore throat and I am coughing. I stepped on a scale to a 2lb gain. I am hoping its just because my body is trying to fight stuff off. I didn't work out last night because I was exhausted. Even though I am sick I am going to try to do some sort of workout. I don't want this whole week to be a write off because I am sick. Today since I am at work my plan is to drink lots of water and tea and try and get better fast. My best friend gave birth to 6lbs one ounce baby boy last night, they name him Quinn. I am so happy for them, but won't be able to visit for a couple days since I am sick. Well enough of my whining I am off to drink some tea.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to your friend!!! :)

So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well right now... glad to hear that you are upping the water and lots of tea. Maybe tomorrow is a sick day for you and just stay in bed? As for working out... I would wait on that one until you are feeling a bit better or you could get worse.

Take care of yourself and hope you are feeling better soon!