Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Frustration

I can tell by looking at myself in the mirror I have gained weight. My stomach is swollen too, I just don't what I did to cause the weight gain. I did got over my points by 3 on monday, but since then I have been excerising, I have been eating on plan and drink tons of water. In fact today I had four liters of water. I am just finding it so hard and frustating, truthfully I feel like I big fat big. I have excatly one day until weigh in, well on day and two nights. I know gaining every now and then happens. But it usually only happens around my period, which is still a week and half away. I tried talking to Battery about it but he just says your are beautiful you aren't fat what are you talking about it. It is really sweet for him to say but I am just upset right now. I did workout tonight and I am going to do another 20 mintue workout. But I am not looking forward to weigh in at all this week. I am sure I am going to have a gain, I am not going to be happy about it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear ya! I have really been trying hard here myself with what I am able to do but the scale is NOT budging!!! A bit frustrating yes...

We both just have to hang in there and keep trying. It will come off, I guess we just have to be patient.

Good luck to you!