Thursday, June 19, 2008

Suprised

I didn't do a workout tonight, I was feeling so wiped out when I got home. Dh wasn't feeling good so I was taking care of him. I ran out and got him A & W for dinner, I ended up having some of his poutine and onion rings. I didnt have anything else for dinner so hopefully it won't affect my weigh in too much. I know I won't lose any weight this week anyways with being so sick. I am feeling way better just really tired and I seem to have a lot of acid in my stomach. So I am hoping that passes soon. I have drank a lot of ginger ale in the last week so i think that might be it. I will see how I do and if its still bad on Saturday I will go to the doctor. I went to see my best friend tonight and little Quinn. He is sooo cute, he was asleep the whole time I was there but I help him for about 45 mintues while he slept I will post a picture in a couple days once its uploaded. He is sooo tiny, 6lbs the same size my nephew was when he was born but he isnt very long, so i found he super small. But it was to hold a little baby. DH didn't come because he wasn't feeling good, when I got home he told me he put me the boots I was looking at ebay. I said but we can't afford them and he was like that we will fiqure it out. He said that I really deserved, I am happy just hope they fit because sometimes I have problems getting boots to fit over my calfs since they are kind of big. But I think it will keep me on track since they were so expensive and really want them to fit. Well I am headed to bed now, I will post my weigh in tomorrow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That was so sweet of him!

Glad you were feeling better enough to go and visit you friend's new baby! They are so small.....