Sunday, June 29, 2008

Great weekend

I spent yesterday shopping. I bought a new dress and skirt at Reitmans. Then I went to the mall met Mairi-Claire and her baby for lunch. Then I was headed on my way out and I went to Le Chateau to look for a jean skirt and found this really nice blue dress. Not something I can usually pull off but I tired on and really like it. I will post a picture a little bit later. I love it and feel realy good in it. Then I headed to Battery's work and we sat there and had a couple drinks, came home and relaxed. Today we headed out to my brothers house to see the boys. I got there and he was like what are you doing here we are just leaving. I was like I called yesterday but it seems my sister in law didn't tell him I was coming. So we only stayed for a bit, then went out for lunch. Tonight I had coffee with lanna one of my best friends that I haven't seen in about 6 months we had a chance to catch up. She has had a lot going on and that is why I haven't seen her so she said its nothing against me. Which is good to know. Only bad thing from this weekend is I haven't had any excerise at all. But I will be back at it tomorrow hoping for a loss this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well it sounds like you had a wonderful weekend! :)