Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I did workout yesterday, so thats two days in a row. But I only did another 10 mintue workout, starting out slow since its been too long. I am thinking today I am ready for the 20 mintue workout though. I ended up going out for Thai food for lunch yesterday, I went over my points my 3. But I am just going to work hard this week, drink lots of water and excerise. Hopefully I will see a loss this week. I need to loss another 1.2 to get down to 170. I am hoping to get there this week, but I am not going to be really upset if that doesn't happen. I am trying to just follow the plan and see what happens. I find if I put too much pressure on myself and I don't make the weight loss goals I want I get upset and end up binging. Other than that my new Roxy purse arrived yesterday I love it, I bought to take on the plan for our trip to Hawaii, however its not as a big as thought it would so not sure if its going to work for the plane. I need to fit two mp3 players, passports, wallet and nintendo ds in there. So I will see if I can get it all in. I also found this Roxy passport holder that I am watching on ebay. When it comes to Roxy I go a bit crazy, I love love love it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great job on the working out - it is all coming back to you. :)

You know I should google a Roxy purse because I don't know what it is. lol So far behind the times here. :)