Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm back.......

I finally stayed home sick yesterday, I am feeling a bit better today. I am back at work but thing I will have an early night tonight and hopefully that will cure me. I haven't met Mairi-Claire's baby yet since I have been sick, but she sent me a picture and he is such a cutie! I can't wait to meet him. I had my weigh in this morning and I was down 0.4 I was really surpised. I was hoping the best I could do was stay the same, so I am really happy a lost. My plan is to get fully better over the weekend and then get back into my usually scheudled program next week. Well that is all for me today. Happy Friday everyone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling better and managed a sick day in there. Next week is a new week and you will be back on track with the workouts again.

Great job on the loss with all things considering!!! :)

Enjoy your weekend and make sure you give that baby some extra cuddles. :)