Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I did the 20 mintue workout last night and then I helped in the garden, we were actually out there for an hour and half getting all my grandmas flowers ready. I fiqured I was doing really good until I stepped on the scale this morning, I am still at 173 WTF? I have been working hard, eating on plan, drinking my water. I am just hoping it goes down by friday morning weigh in. I can deal with staying the same this week I know if happens but to go up almost 2lbs is just crazy too me. Well I am going to try not to stress, either said then done. I am just going to keep eating on my plan, have my workouts and drink lots of water and I guess I will see what happens. I drank gartorade on the weekend to help with my stomach problems and maybe that is what did it but I fiqured it would be out of my system by now.
HTabbey-There are differnt purses by Roxy I own 4 Roxy purses, here is a link to the last one I bought.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250257854540&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=015

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting that! Now I know what they are. :) They are cute.

Was it really hot out when you were working on the garden? Sometimes the heat can really do a number on the scale also. Good job with keeping up with the water and such though because that will help.

Great going on the 20 mins workout!