Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday, Monday

I am so bloody tired today, I am not sure what is wrong with me. Although we did have a super busy weekend, so that is probably why I am so tired today. I got a good nights sleep but could barley drag myself out of bed. The weather was sunny when I woke up, so I put some sandals on and now i am freezing at the office.

I did track my points for the weekend and it wasn't as bad as I thought. I went over by 4 points which isn't too bad. If I had actually had time to workout on the weekend I would have had that covered by my AP points, but that is okay. Tonight I am going to do my 20 mintue biggest loser workout cardio max. It really kicks me in the butt. Then tomorrow I will go back to jogging and alternate. Not too much else to report, I am hoping today goes by fast.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

4 pts is not too bad at all! Could have been worse! Way to keep track and jump back in. :)