Thursday, June 5, 2008

Keep Moving

Last night I went for my jog, Battery was tired so I went by myself. First time I made it almost all the way round, second time I walked, then I made it almost all the way around the third time. Fourth time I walked. The last lap I did a half way/half jog one. It was really hard last night though I was really sore still from all the activity this week. Tonight working out will be six days in a row for me. So tomorrow is going to be a night off from excerise for me. I need it I am feeling a bit worn out. But I love how the excerise is making me feel and changing my body so that is also a plus and I think I will be able to keep it up this time. I took a look at the scale yesterday morning and I am down 2lbs this week, I am so happy. Its finally working for me again. TOM is due to tomorrow so I am not expecting to lose anymore between now and then. As long as none of it comes back. I am drinking lots and lots of water so that doesn't happen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go!!! :) And good job of heading out there even by yourself. :) Sometimes it is hard to stay motivated when your partner gets sick or can't go for another reason. You still managed to rock the track. :)

How's your grandma doing?