Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I am feeling really good being back on plan and excerising with today that is 4 days in a row I have excerised and I am really liking. It was a cold and rainny day here but I forced myself to workout and felt great afterwards. I am think this week I will see a lose of one pound if not more which will be great. I think what makes me frustrated is not seeing any losses which makes me want to over eat. I finally broke out my biggest loser cardio max, I only did the step one 20 mintue workout because I never done it before. It worked me out really hard, I can really feel it in my bum and legs but it was good. I was sweating 5 mintues into it. I am really going to try hard to keep it up. I want to try and go jogging three times a week and do a workout dvd twice a week. I will give myself two days off.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah! You really do have some good plans there!

Keep it up! :)