Monday, June 2, 2008

Well I feel like I had a really good on plan day. I went jogging with Battery when we got home from work. I went around 5 times, first time I walk half then jogged half, then I jogged all the way around, walked all the around, jogged all the way around and walked all the way around once more. I was really happy with my self. The second time jogging around all the way half way through I didn't think I could go anymore but Battery kept telling me I could do it and I did. When we got home we had mango chicken with Casear salad for dinner. It was really good, I have been feeling extra hungry today but I am chalking that up to overeating yesterday. If I want a snack later I am only going to have a popsicle for one point. Battery decided to get on the scale after dinner and connivenced me to do it to. I was sitting at 180, but I am thinking that was due to just having dinner. I don't think its possible I put on an extra 5lbs in the last week. I did pretty good eating wise over the weekend. My plans for tomorrow is 4 liters of water again, to stay on plan and since its supposed to rain here tomorrow I think I will try my 20 mintue biggest loser cardio max dvd.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

180? Your right, just eating, working out, later in the day... there is no way you put that much on as 'real wt'.

Good job on the track! :)