Monday, June 23, 2008

Today I am feeling the best I have in almost two weeks and its sunny yeah! My plan today is to eat healthy and I am acutally thinking of going for a bit of a walk at lunch, I will see how I feel then. I am wearing heels so I don't think I could go too far but it might be nice to get out of the office for a little bit. I am making butter chicken for dinner tonight so I am looking forward to that. I am going to do my 20 mintues cardiomax after work. Battery said he is going to join for that but I will see what happens. He always says he is going to workout with me but never does. I don't blame him he gets a pretty good workout from his job anyways. Unlike me, I sit on my bum for most of the day. The most excerise I ever get is going up and down the stairs to get coffee. Other than that I am usually sitting here at my desk typing away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yea for feeling great today!! :) It was a wonderful sunny day here too. :)

Hope that feeling continues and you managed to get that workout in.