Sunday, June 22, 2008

Getting There

I went back to the doctors yesterday to talk him about the acid in my stomach. He seems to think its just the end of the stomach virus I had. He gave me some sample pills to help with it and it seems to be working. I took one yesterday morning and one this morning. He said if its still going on by tuesday to come back and they will go from there. I got early this morning cleaned and did the laundry, so we could have a relaxing day. I just finshed the biggest loser cardio max workout, I only did the 10 mintue one and it wiped me out. Since its my first workout in two weeks I don't want to over due. My plan for the rest of day is to help my parents with the garden and getting the flowers in. Then Battery and I are going to grab donairs for lunch. I haven't had on in forever and I still have 25 flex left so I thought I would treat myself. Then I am playing on watching some more on American Dreams on tv. I just bought in on DVD and I love it. I just wish they would realse the next two seasons. I hope everyone has a great Sunday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is great that the doctor was able to give you something for the acid in your stomach. Hopefully things heal up and you will be back in action soon!

That DVD sounds like it really gets you going! Good for you on trying it again and soon you will be going through the whole thing. :)

Hope the rest of your day went well!