Saturday, April 26, 2008

A new day

I am feeling really good today. We had subway last night and I stayed right on my points. Today I got up early and dropped Battery off at work. Then I came home and cleaned the whole house. I am just about to head out to take my grandparents grocerry shopping. I am going to get a lot of healthy food. I am so excited Battery bought me a winnie-the-pooh and tigger toaster and waffle maker off amazon. I am a huge winnie-the-pooh and tigger fan, I have so much of there stuff. So I can't wait until it gets here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so happy that you are doing better today! :) Glad to hear and happy to have been there for you... anytime girl... :)

You know I have never even heard if any winnie the pooh kitchen stuff before? That is just too cool! :) If you can at some point, you are going to have to post a pick of them. :)

Hope you had some fun shopping!