Friday, April 18, 2008

Weigh In Day

Well I weight in this morning and I was down 0.2. Not great but I was pretty happy with it since I have been in pain all week. Not really eating my points and no excerise at all. I hope my teeth will feel better next week and then I can get back into the swing of things.

I have monday and tuesday off work and I am really looking forward to a bit of a break. I think if the weather is nice we are going to go to Vancouver Aquarium and make to mini golf so it should be a lot of fun. Tonight I am going to see my best friends, she is pregenat and due in June but has been put on bed rest, since she went into mild labour on the weekend. So I am going over to visit and take over some presents we bought.

My teeth are still sore but not as bad so hopefully I am getting there and I will feel way better soon. I hope everyon has a wonderful friday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well considering you were not sure on how the week was going to turn out... I'd say you did pretty good! :)

Congratulations!!!!! :)

I sure hope things get better for you soon here...

Unknown said...

A loss is a loss, any way you look at it! Congrats! :) You'll be out of the 170's soon enough! :)

I hope your teeth feel better soon. Mine have been bugging me too. Bruxism and TMJ does not make for a pleasant experience.