Friday, April 4, 2008

Bad Night

Well I did no excerise last night at all. I got home and my parents were celebrating my brother finally got a job. So DH and I ended up joining them for a couple drinks. Then after that it was dinner and I wasn't really in any condition to work out. I tried to go to bed early and then I was tossing and turning for most of the night. Thank god its Friday!

I bought a laptop off ebay last night, I got a good deal on it. Only problem is I just realized they are sending it UPS. I heard that anything coming from the states VIA UPS is horrible and they charge huge brockerage fees. So I am not looking forward to that. Its due to get here next Friday so hopefully I don't have to pay too much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry about the rough night... I know you have heard this before... track'em and move on. :) I did not exercise either yesterday what I had planned. :)

Congratulations on the new Laptop!!!! UPS... I have had to use them before myself and paid about $20-30 for fees on stuff that was up to $200. I never know what's going to happen and I never knew about sending it by the other either... I am always just excited when I find something. lol

Here's looking at a new day for the both of us. :)

Unknown said...

How are you hanging in there....?