Thursday, April 3, 2008

Feeling Good

I went for my walk/jog last night and it was pretty good. I only actually end up runing around the track half way and walked the rest and then a second time. I guess I am more out of shape then I want but I felt good for going out there and doing something. My scale is still sitting at 173.8. So I have gained some weight but at least I am not back to 175. I am going to do some Pilates tonight after work so that should be good too. I have decided to go back to doing weight watchers online. With stuff going on I find it hard to make it for the meetings and this way I fiqure I have no excuse for missing a weigh in. I joined the us site because it was cheaper I don't see much of a difference. The only thing is they don't do the point quiz they are still doing based on weight which puts me at 22 points a day. But I don't mind because its only two down from before. Well I hope everyone has a great day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good for you on your trip to the track! :) That is an awesome job! So what if you did not make it all the way around it... you went and did what you could, now mark it down and keep track of it somewhere and watch your progress!!! I love that part. lol

Have fun doing pilates! :)