Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Totally Off Plan



Well the last week has been a bad one weight watchers wise. I am totally off track between the sore tooth and time off work and it being Battery's birthday. There have been so many meals out its been crazy. The only good I thing I have noticed is that I have been making better choices. On saturday I had a chicken quesdilla with salad instead of fries. I have been snacking on rice cakes rather than chips. We went to the aquarium yesterday so all the walking around was a bit of excerise. I will post some pictures below. Well I am back to work tomorrow, fully being on plan and excersing.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wondering where you were... lol :)

Glad you had a good time and way to go on making healthier decisions!!!

I LOVED the pics!!

Sorry to hear that the tooth thing has still been an issue with you... hope that clear up soon here for you.

Well, a new day and time to set the reset button.

Have a good day!