Monday, April 14, 2008

Im so excited

My laptop was waiting for me when I got home. I am so excited its finally here, I have always wanted one. It seems like it was worth the extra money. I didn't end up working out tonight, my back hurt when I got home and I was distracted my the laptop. Other than that I am still on track for the day, I ate well, drank my water. I was actually a point under which is okay. My tooth is still sore but not as bad. Well I am going to hit bed soon. I hope everyone has a great night.

'

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am soooo excited for you! Yeah... the laptop can be a distraction.... :blushes: :)

Good to hear you are still on track!

Unknown said...

Oooh, that's awesome! Congrats on the laptop! :) What kind is it? I have a Dell and I LOVE IT.

Unknown said...

So... how's the new toy? :)