Thursday, April 10, 2008

Holy on plan Batman

Well I have been on plan all week and I feel great. I went over my points by 3 last night but hopefully it won't affect me too much. It looks like I am down a pound from last week, but my offical weigh in is tomorrow morning so I will know for sure then. Only problem is when I signed up for online I put my weight in at 172 instead of 174. So I guess if I stay at 173 I will be up a pound. Oh well what can you do. Last night I did 15 mintues of Pilates and 10 mintues of hand weights. Tonight I am going to try the biggest loser cardio max. I am sure that will kick me in the butt. Then I am going to have friday and saturday off from excerise. We are going down to Stanley Park so we will be walking around on Saturday so that will be some excerise, but the fun kind.

Dh has promised me is he going to pick up Alvin and the Chipmunks for me after work, so I think we will watch that tonight or tomorrow. I can't wait to see it. I know its a kids film but I love. I am girl that loves Finding Nemo afterall.

Well I hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go!!! :) It is such an awesome feeling when things finally click in.... :) Stanley Park.. I am sooooo jealous. lol Our trail is nothing compared to that one. lol

Good luck in your wi tomorrow! Don't worry too much about the online wt tracker thing, if you think it will bug you, you can go and edit your starting wt now. I did it when I found out my scale was 4 lbs out!!! To the bad I must say.... :(

I am online and have been since the end of Dec. I don't post overly too much as I get a kick out of some of the posts sometimes. I frequent some threads and certain regular posts. HTABBY is me. :)

I love running... even when I started I hated it but loved it at the same time. :) I started when I was 224 lbs and boy was it hard!!!! But little by little things improved. :) If you ever need any ideas on learning to run for programs and such... if you already do not have one, just ask. :) I just passed on one to some one else here. :)

Once you get past the AGH feeling during the run, after you did your little run, the feeling afterwards makes it so much more worth it. :)

Hope you have a great day and enjoy your walk! :)

Unknown said...

Ok. :) click on you wt tracker on the left hand side of the page. Then on your right hand side there will be something that says reset your starting wt. click on that and follow the instructions. I believe you have to make sure that the date is still your starting date when you edit this... so just be careful that it does not set to today's date or you may have a problem entering you next wi. This worked for me and I had no problems. I had to change my starting wt after 3 wks in... when I found out I had weighed 4 lbs more... :(

I hope this helps you. :) Let me know if you have any problems. I am just heading out for a couple hrs and will be back to check. :)