Sunday, April 27, 2008

Butter Chicken

I woke up this morning and I was going to go for a run but Battery was already outside sweeping and getting rid of branches and stuff from the trees. So I went and helped him for 45 mintues and it was quite a workout. I don't think I need to go running now. The rest of today I think is just going to be relaxer. I am making Battery Butter Chicken for dinner, I have never made it before and I don't really cook, so I hope it turns out well. We both love Butter chicken but have never found a kind precooked that is good, so I am trying my hand at it. I ran it through the tracker and it works out to 8 points not bad. I will let you know how it turns out. Well I am off to have breakfast now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have never made that one either... but love butter chicken. :)

45 mins of raking stuff up and clearing... I would be wiped out also and not gone running. Wait a minute... running? Good for you that you are feeling better enough to think about heading out again! Yeah! :)

Hope the rest of your day was nice and relaxing. :)