Thursday, April 17, 2008

Back from the Dentist

Well I went to the dentist this morning, he looked at my tooth and then took an x-ray. There is nothing wrong with my teeth. He thinks it may be possible that I have been grinding my teeth. So hopefully it gets better and I am pain free soon. I looked at the scale this morning and I am down .2. Not great but considering I haven't excerised all week and haven't been eating all my points I was happy with it. Tonight DH is off to the pub with friends after work so I have the house to myself not sure what I am going to do yet. I just bought Melrose Place Season 4 on dvd, so I think I will start watching that and maybe get some subway for dinner. Then I am going to pick him up at 7:30pm, hopefully he is ready on time. He has a habit of not being quite done when I get there but that is okay.
I think with my laptop I might start using it when its plugged in. The battery is supposed to last for 3 hours but it seems to me it doesn't last very long at all.
Well I hope everyone has a great day, now go drinks some water!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I ended up getting one of the mouth/teeth guards to wear when I sleep. I guess I am a grinder also... :(

Hope things go better soon! :)

Thanks for the complements! :)