Monday, April 28, 2008

Rainy Monday

Well its rainning here again, which I am getting really sick of, well it ever be warm again? The butter chicken turned out really well, it taster really good. I think that I will make it again, actually I shouldn't take all the credit Battery helped clean too so it was fun to do together. I had the worst sleep last night I was tossing and turning all night so I am really wiped out this morning and feeling a bit sick, I am not sure if it is from the lack of sleep or if I am actually getting sick. I am at work now so I will see how I do, if I don't start feeling better I might just head home. My plan for today is to eat on plan, drink at least 3 liters of water and try to get in 15 mintues of kickboxing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sure hope too that it is just the weather getting you down or you are just tired... You were just starting to perk up again...

Here's hoping that your day gets brighter for you! :)

Your plan for your OP day sounds awesome.

Take care of yourself! :)