Saturday, April 26, 2008




Well I had a great day. After getting back from shopping I had a nice relaxing bath and read a trashy magazine, I like to do that every once in awhile. It was really nice to come home to a fresh cleaned house. Its good to know I can relax for the rest of the weekend, usually I leave most of my cleaning for sunday, so its nice to be done early. When Battery got home we headed out to see The Forbiden kingdom. I am not a huge fan of those movies but it was pretty good, since I went with him he said he would take me to see Sex and The City I am looking forward to that. Rest of tonight is just going to be spent relaxing. I am going to post some pictures of my winnie-the-pooh and tigger toaster/waffle iron.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are just the COOLEST!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you for posting those pics! They are so unique. I had no idea...

I was wondering about that movie, as we were thinking about going to it. Glad to her someone's view on it.