Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Biggest Loser

I had a good on plan day yesterday and I am feeling good. There is so drama at work with a girl I work with, we used to be friends but she has turned on me. It hurt my feelings and I don't what I did to cause it, but on a plus size I haven't turned to emotional eating over it. Last night it was raining so I finally broke open my biggest loser power scuplt DVD. I did the step one 20 mintues and it was really good. There was one part with pushups that I couldn't really do. But other than that I feel like I got a really good workout. I am really feeling it today, but its a good sore. Tonight I am going to do the rest of the 40 mintue pilates dvd that I started on Monday. It seems like I have finally gotten myself in the habit of working out as soon as I get home from work. Right now my goal is to work out 20 mintues a day 4-5 times a week. In a few weeks I am going to try and up it to 30 mintues a day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

20 minutes 4-5 times a week? You can SO do it! :)

Unknown said...

Good job!!!! That is so great that you are finding something that works for you. :) Keep it up girl! lol

Yes, my son has Asperger's, ADHD, Tourette's, and Asthma. He's on meds (we tried everything else) and has an EA at the school. He is quite high functioning and very smart in some subjects (like most Asperger's) but others are too much of a grey area for him and math was one of them - go figure. :)

I was waiting for your new post. lol We tend to lose a few people after about a month or two.... :(