Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Chugging Away

Last night didn't go to plan I had a crappy day at work and got yelled at by a customer not fun! Instead of going for a walk/run I ended up doing weights and crunches instead. Tonight I am going to try Pilates again. I used to do Pilates 3 times a week for 20 mintues and it really changed my body. I haven't done it in forever so I am trying to get back into it. My problem is that I hate excersing I hate spending time doing it. So I really need to work hard to force myself to do it. I wish I was one of those people that actually like it.

So far today is off to a crappy start, I had a bad sleep and woke up with a plugged ear and then DH and I got into a stupid argument over nothing so that hasn't put in the best mood. Hopefully work will be better today than yesterday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Getting yelled at by customers sucks. I got yelled at one last week! It was horrible.

Pilates sounds good. I should consider doing it, if it'll really change my body. What are the results like?

Tanya said...

I found it really tightened me up. I am going to start this week I will let you know what my results are. Last night I measured myself first to see what inches I was losing.