Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pilates finally....

I did Pilates last night finally. My dvd was 40 mintues long and I did half of it. I will do the other half tomorrow night. Tonight I was hoping to go for a walk/jog and do weights, but the weather is pretty bad. I might just do a 10 mintue biggest loser workout and then the weights. I guess I will see what it is like once I get off work. I can feel the Pilates in my abs today and my knee. I think I must have turned it out. I am glad that I finally got back into excerising again. I know it will really help me get back to goal and stay there. When I do I will tackly the non smoking again. I quit for four months and then started again. I am having 3-4 smokes a day now, not too bad considering I just to smoke a pack a day. I am just taking it one day at a time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Pilates! I've always wanted to try it :)

And good for you for quitting smoking! I wish my dad would quit... he's been smoking for almost 30 years, he has bad emphysema, and I wonder how much longer he's going to be around...

Nope, no job updates yet. I really need a new job or I'm going to lose my mind.

Unknown said...

Good for you on cutting back on the non-smoking!!! :) I am still finding it hard... but considering what the possible out come could be if I did not quit! You can do it!

I see you are kicking some Pilates butt! Wooo Hooo!
Good for you. :)