Friday, September 19, 2008

Weigh In

Well today was my offical weigh in I was up 1lbs. I would have rather been done, but I am sure its from being sick. So I was 3 weeks to lose 3lbs. I hope I can do it. I am feeling a little bit better but still pretty crappy. I am hoping to be able to try to actually excerise tomorrow, even if its just a quick one. I am hoping as soon as I am excerising regularly again the weight will melt off.

Looks like I will be missed the weight watchers GTG this weekend, I am just not up to, this bug kicked the crap out of me this week. So I think I need some rest in relaxation. The only plans I have are to go to the movies tonight because I promised DH we could go see The Dark Knight finally.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Enjoy your relaxation time and then next week you can focus on the more physical stuff when you are ready. Being sick really can kick your butt. You still have 3 weeks to go!

Enjoy the movie! :)