Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hump day!!!!!!!!

I snuck a look at the scale this morning, I am sitting at 169. I am sure I will be at 167 by Friday or at least 167.5. Then hopefully next week I will be down another pounds to 166 and then when I weigh in right before Hawaii I will be 165. Then I am only 3lbs above my weight watchers goal again. That will be awesome. I am hoping my 30 minute bikini ready dvd gets here this week, at least that way I will be able to do it for a week or two before we leave. They recommend doing it 3 times a week, which I think I can totally handle. I might still do some weights and stuff on off days.

We have no plans tonight, so I am going to get a workout in right after work. I am still continuing to take the stairs everywhere which I am sure is helping, maybe it will even tone up my legs a bit. I wore boots to work today since its raining and my feet are killing me. These are my boots from last year, so I don’t really know why they are sore. Only thing I can think of it might possibly be that I have been living in sandals and thongs all summer. I don’t really have a big heels on my sandals. Hopefully my feet will get accustomed to them soon. I need a new pair of short boots and knee high boots(if I can find a pair that actually zip ups), but I am going to wait until we go to Hawaii to get them. Only two and half more weeks and I can deal with what I have right now. Sorry for all my rambling hope everyone had a great day!

No comments: