Thursday, September 25, 2008

The best laid plans

Last night things didn't excatly go as planned but I am okay with that. Got home a bit late from work. We ended up having dinner as soon as we got home, I usually prefer to workout and then have dinner, that way I can relax after dinner. Just as we were finishing dinner my brother came back with the twins. Asked me to babysit for an hour and I said sure, I don't get to see them that often. So I didn't get a normal workout, but Manning is now running around like crazy, so I spent almost half an hour with him chasing me around the house and then I was chasing so I would say I did get some excerise doing that.

After they left I just watched some tv on laptop, got caught up on 90210 I missed the last couple episodes. I am going to try and have a workout today after work. Weigh in is tomorrow morning and I am sure I will see a loss.

No comments: